Corey Fradin, Keynote Speaker on Goal Setting and Fulfillment
As a personal development keynote speaker, my aim is to share insightful and actionable ideas in the most engaging way possible. Let me tell you a little bit more about me and my approach to keynote speaking.
- I spend most of my time writing about the concept of goal success – the process of setting and achieving goals that result in a fulfilling, meaningful life for yourself. In my talks, I share the best strategies I have found for creating the right goals, being consistent in your efforts, and realizing your objectives.
- I’m the founder of the blog, QuickBooost, which has garnered over 950k views with features in Forbes, Entrepreneur, MSN, Thrive Global, Apple News, and many more.
- I love storytelling and have written hundreds of unique articles about myself and others who have transformed their lives through intentional action. My keynote speeches are filled with the same engaging storytelling as my writing.
- My top skill as a keynote speaker is taking dull or otherwise generic topics and making them exciting and practical. In each talk, I explain the process of intentionality, goal setting, and consistency in a way that audiences can easily understand and actually use.
- I teach ideas that I have tried myself. I am continually working on my output goals as a writer, on my exercise goals as an athlete, and on my reading goals as a lifelong learner who completes one book a week.
Keynote Speaking Topics
1. How to Set Goals (When You’ve Come Up Short in the Past)
Don’t let past shortcomings stop you from trying. In this talk, I share a better way to set goals for yourself. One that sidesteps classic pitfalls and helps you achieve your aims time and again.
2. Seven Ways to Be Highly Consistent in Whatever You Do
The first few weeks of anything are easy. After that, it’s much harder. In this talk, I share seven habits you can use to be consistent day after day.
3. Three Reasons You Fail to Achieve Your Goals
Highly driven people are great at the get-up-and-go. However, there are three reasons why that same drive can cause them to fall short. In this talk, I share what those reasons are and how to overcome them.
Testimonials and Praise
I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people cultivate richer lives – and I’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, MSN, Thrive Global, Apple News, and many more along the way. Here is what some individuals say about my work.