When it comes to your time, there is a lot to learn and even more to do. But jumping from post to post trying to understand a topic or concept can be time consuming.
That’s where bootcamps come in.
Bootcamps are free email courses that walk you through how to learn and take action in a detailed way. They consist of a pre-determined number of days and they are always free.
Here’s how they work:
- Take a look at my list of bootcamps below
- Choose a bootcamp that you’d like to go through and complete the basic sign up form
- Immediately receive an email from me asking you to confirm your sign up
- Confirm your sign up and begin the bootcamp!
- Each day you will receive an email from me that will contain a new lesson. All the way from start to finish.
Each bootcamp is there to help you take action in your life. To help you both learn new concepts and actively apply them in a way that makes a difference.
So if you’re ready to get started, sign up for a free bootcamp below.
The 5-Day Productivity Plan Bootcamp
This 5-day email series will show you how to do more with your time each day. In it, I’ll walk you through how to:
- Recognize what tasks you should (or should not) be working on
- Understand what your priorities are
- And create a plan for your time so that each day is more productive than the last
If you would like to sign up for this bootcamp, you can do so right here:
Bootcamps are great. No doubt about it, they are a fantastic free option to better learning. But what if you want something a little more detailed?
A little more impactful and thorough?
Well, that’s where my courses come in. You can learn about my courses < there.