Books I Read In 2020
Here are the books I read in 2020 – broken out by month. I love reading and found keeping track of each completed book on this page to be a lot of fun.
As you scroll through the list, you will notice the following format for each:
- Date completed
- Format – physical book vs. audiobook
- Type – fiction vs. nonfiction
- One sentence description
- Recommendation as to who would enjoy the particular book
- And a link to it in case you want to read it yourself
I hope you enjoy this list as much as I did in creating it!
*By the way, the links below are affiliate links. That just means that if you click the link and make a purchase, I’ll receive credit for it. It doesn’t impact the pricing or content of the book in any way. Amazon may just send me a small fee as a thanks for the referral. It’s not a lot but every little bit adds up and helps me keep this great site running!
Books I Read In: January
These are the books that I read in January.
Book 1: Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Completed: 1/21/20
- Format: Audiobook
- Type: Nonfiction
- One sentence description: A system for capturing, organizing, and making progress on everything you have going on in your life.
- Who this book would be good for: Someone that has a lot on their plate and wants a system for managing it all.
- You can pick up a copy of this book, here.